Agile Coach Camp Austria (ACCAT16)
On September 16 to 18, 2016 the third Agile Coach Camp Austria (ACCAT16) took place near Baden. It was attended by a Scrum Master, Product Owner, freelance Coach and Trainer team, and everybody was highly motivated. High-level presentations and discussions were held in a relaxed open space atmosphere. The extensive program was supplemented by countless further discussions on breaks and at lunch. The ambience of the Krainerhof where the event was held definitely contributed. New friendships were formed, experiences were shared, and many an innovative idea was born. We’re looking forward to seeing what comes out of this incubator in the next few weeks.
Some of the topics:
- How to assess work/performance in self-organizing systems
- Agile assessments
- Instruments from LALOUX, Holacracy etc. that can be readily incorporated in the Scrum context
- Scrum in non-software environments (embedded evironments, mechanics etc.)
- “Now Scrum has values..."
- Specialist coaching for team members and employees
- Developing agility in large organizations
- Scrum/Kanban in projects with fixed price, fixed time and fixed scope
- Agile transformations of 850+ headcount, experience from 2 years of change projects
- Iteratively understanding and integrating quality strategies
- The cool Scrum was yesterday - now we have maintenance, dependencies etc.
- Liberating structures
- Agile planning on an enterprise level
- How to scale a project across locations
- The Scrum Master, the Scrum Guide & retrospective - in the middle vs. moderator (exchange of experience)
- Scaled Scrum, retrospective with multiple teams
- Planning Poker - story points, complexity vs. time, T-shirt size
- Icebreaker: Games for short training units, findings
- Black stories
- Team Extreme, across the Atlantic on a sailing freighter
- Delegation Poker - exchange of experience
- Agile Coach, when to go in-house, when to go out of house?
- Cross-section topics (infrastructure, architecture) - strategies, experience
- What are the best tools for moderating big retrospectives?
- Escape Game - Teambuilding tool
- What conferences and trainings do you know of?
- Coach - Consultant - Catalyst
If you’re curious, ACCAT17 will be at the same place, probably on the weekend of Sept. 15-17 2017.